Abraham-Hicks daily quote...thank you to Ester & Jerry Hicks!!!

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

wired for sound

I'm still buzzing from my latest explorations using tuning forks (particularly 136.10 Hz) on the reflexology spots on my feet. Wow! So far, I've managed to rid my DH of a headache and helped my DS calm down after a nightmare, oh that and gotten myself and my bud Mimi completely 'stoned' (no munchies though!)

I'm not being very scientific in my explorations. I can't, I just get so incredibly happy when working with sound that I find it hard to stay grounded enough to even take notes. I think I may have bumped into something good here.

Would anyone like to volunteer? I'd like to try out my 'sound reflexology' on people with different conditions.

Email me at extremejoy9@gmail.com if you'd like to book a spot.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment