Abraham-Hicks daily quote...thank you to Ester & Jerry Hicks!!!

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So many reasons to be happy!

Since I last wrote my son has been accepted for treatment, his turn is coming up! That is reason enough for joy right there, but add my two (yes TWO!) new crystal singing bowls, a WHOLE SET of chakra weighted tuning forks, a weekend in Bahamas (this weekend!), a weekend kayaking(in June), a girly weekend in the Laurentians(also June),my bathroom being painted AND a crystal bowl concert coming up May 29th and you get a lot of OMG!WOW!LIFE IS SOOOO GOOD!

My crystals led me to sound healing which led me to quantum physics and questioning the nature of reality. What I found there is what we've always suspected...thought creates our experience. Yeah, yeah, we've all heard it a million times but suddenly the idea really resonates.

So..., I've been practicing. I'll be all alone in my kitchen and suddenly burst out with "Yeeeesssssssss!" and "oh, thanks!" and "that's great news! good for you!" to really feel the emotion of joy, gratitude and fun. Heh, heh...let's see where this goes.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment