Abraham-Hicks daily quote...thank you to Ester & Jerry Hicks!!!

Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

back from Bahamas...

Woah! I saw THE MOST BEAUTIFUL piece of Labradorite in Miami! We stopped in a cute little market before getting on the ship. Who would have expected the little rock shop with such striking pieces? WOW. (sorry, I forgot to take pics) Of course I forgot all about it over the next three days of buffets, room service & sunshine!

On the sound healing front, my 2nd bowl was waiting for me when I got home and Nancy will be here on the 29th for the next crystal bowl healing concert. She may bring her harp this time(whoo!) Please email me at extremejoy9@gmail.com if you'd like to join us.

I'm also hoping to get a sound & crystal meetup group/jam session together. Please let me know if this would interest you.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment